Monday, September 23, 2013

PDF file for Nokia Asha 501 Dual Sim

Nokia Asha 501 Dual Sim
After cannot sleepthe file tonight,i will bring you the tutorial about the installing .pdf file for this Nokia 501 Dual Sim. Since this Asha platform do not have a quiet softwear to open .pdf file,i will share the simple trick.



(I need to see my schelude. I`m download in .pdf format. I bluetooth that file into my Asha. But it cannot read file)

So the problem solver is change your .pdf format file into .jpg.

There is various site that offer free online converter such

  1. pdf2jpg.net
  2. www.zamzar.com
But if u want the offline converter,this freeware may u interested

  1. PDF to JPG
It totally free..

Description
Free PDF converter. Convert PDF to JPG
Fast and high quality converting PDF files to JPG pictures. No limitation on PDF pages, possible to choose resolution from 100 to 600 DPI.

No comments: